Sunday, August 1, 2021

FMS496



I cannot believe that it is August already. Where has the time gone? I began teaching my card class and they wanted to work on Christmas cards, so I have been getting out my supplies, looking for ideas,etc. I am grateful that I follow this challenge each week. The sketches lend themselves to teaching cards that are doable for newer crafters.

I did some watercoloring last week and when I saw this sketch, I knew that one of my backgrounds could work. I'm loving the way this turned out. I used a butterfly which I had previously foiled and colored and it blended well with the background.

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the dreamy watercolored panels! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercoloring is lovely! Pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete