Monday, December 7, 2020

ctd622




I can't believe that this is my first post for December. I have been busy getting the Christmas cards in the mail. It's one thing to make them, but another to get them sent!

My daughter was born on Christmas Day many years ago and we always tried to make sure that she had a "birthday" I never wanted her to feel that she didn't have a special day so we always had Christmas Dinner as her birthday. We used birthday plates and napkins and had gifts wrapped in birthday paper. 

Now that she's an adult, I try to make her cards reflect her special day, not just Christmas. I loved the elegant look of these colors together. 

The dies are from the Greetery, the paper and  from Taylored Expressions and I'm not sure about the embossing folder. I've had it a long time and no name on it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment