Monday, April 15, 2019

ctd538



It is very rare that I use one card for 2 challenges, but today I'm making an exception. I was coloring some of the cacti from the MFT set "Sweet Succulents" when I realized that this cute little round cactus would fit so sweetly in the little square in the Freshly Made sketch and that the colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge, I just took the chance. I love the way it turned out. I love the colors together. I added some small leaves from the set stamped in VersaMark for interest on the blue section.

3 comments:

  1. Your card works beautifully for both challenges! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love that little cactus and I love that sentiment! I'm pretty sure I need to get that one!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sentiment! ANd the bright colors are great- so cute! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete