Saturday, January 5, 2019

ctd524



I have been working in the Activity office since our director had to head back to IL because of illness. Even though the actual office hours are limited, there are other tasks to do, so my creative juices have been at a standstill. I decided that I must not let that happen, because when I can't create, I don't feel like me!

When I saw these beautiful color choices, it really got my mind busy. They are so beautiful together and I have 3 birthdays this month. I find it is so much easier to make a card with a person in mind, than just making a card. I love when I have an idea and the card turns out even better than I had imagined. That was the case with this one. I hope the recipient feels the same.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card design. Yellow is my least favorite color, soo I had to really struggle to come up with something. You've made it look effortless here! Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a gorgeous birthday card and you really rocked the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CTD!

    ReplyDelete