Sunday, October 7, 2018

ctd513



This card was born when my husband asked me if I had any "thank you" cards that he could send to a friend of his. As I looked through my stash, I realized that most all of them were geared toward women. I realized that the color challenge for this week would work wonderfully for this card. I used the "Happy Plaids" stamp from Concord & 9th. I stamped the horizontal textured stripes in MFT gumdrop green and the vertical ones with limeade green. I added the thin dark blues lines and a perfect plaid emerged. Hubby was really pleased with the results. I'm going to try some other colors so I will be ready for him next time that he asks! 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect plaid! I love it in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to use the colors! Love that sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete