Saturday, April 18, 2015

MFT color challenge #19


 

These colors looked so beautiful together but until my "Modern Blooms" stamp set and matching dies arrived, it wouldn't come together. The grid in BP 20 looked like a trellis to me, so I cut it out of whipped cream cardstock. It was strong enough to support some summer splash flowers highlighted with nightshift blue accents. In order to achieve a lighter accent, I inked up the stamp, stamped off on a piece of scrap paper and then on the flower. The sour apple leaves were highlighted with sour apple ink. I added them to a nightshift panel from BP23 along with the scalloped edge and sentiment tag. I scattered a few sour apple sequins from BP23 as well. I love how it turned out. I might even use this color combo again!

1 comment:

  1. Great design! Love all those die cut pieces, wonderful take on the color challenge! So glad you played along with us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete