Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SNSSC23


This month the challenge is:
Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking
As you can tell from some of my prior posts, I love all of the above. I chose TE's Moka Tabitha for my focus this month. I colored her with copic markers. The striped paper is from the Doodlebug Design's Halloween parade collection. I just love the bright colors and tried to dress Tabitha accordingly! I stamped the greeting with Versa Mark and embossed with Ebony Sparkle EP. Her hat and skirt are highlighted with a royal purple glitter. The bats were punched with an old punch that I found in my collection (I have been cleaning out) and it has no identification.

Comments are always appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi CincyEm, i love this cute image from TE. Great coloring and those bats are perfect for the card. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. CincyEm, what a sweet Halloween card. Love the sparkle and colors and the cute polka dot bats. Thank you for joining us for the September challenge at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.
    E. Marie

    ReplyDelete