Saturday, August 19, 2017

SIP112 and Camp Create Campfie



I love the BB Adventure is Calling and added the Eiffel Tower from Mon Cherie. I stamped the tower in gold ink for a little sparkle and colored the lady with copics. I used the cloud stencil for the sky, using 2 shades of blue and a little yellow and pink. I masked off the bottom to make a road, sponging with gray ink. Next, I took a daubber with some darker gray ink, to make cobblestones in the road. I love the look!


I am also entering this card in the SIP challenge #112.

3 comments:

  1. She is ready for travel! So cute, Emily. Nice work! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Paris themed card Emily! Very nice background you created with the clouds and road. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete