Tuesday, August 15, 2017

LIM341 and Camp Create Day 2







I began this card by stamping the car. It is an old on that I have had for a long time, but according to my husband it is the most favored among men!  LOL. I created a mask for the car, and then masked off a rectangle around it, a little larger at the bottom for my sentiment. I stamped the "road" using MFT distressed patterns. Next I placed the Sunburst stencil over the car and using MFT Lemon Chiffon ink created the rays. After carefully removing the rectangle tape and the car mask, I stamped the sentiment, also from MFT. I love the detail in 1 layer!

I am also entering this card in the "Less is More" challenge #341



4 comments:

  1. I love the vintage feel of this card! The bright colours are a great contrast and really make it stand out. Fab car, yes, and the sentiment creates a perfect baseline for the imagery. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a classy chic and vintage style car. Great use of colour and a wonderful take on our theme. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing! I love your combination of stamps and use of the stencil. The road looks great, very creative way to use your MFT stamp! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete