Sunday, July 1, 2018

SIP156



I love to make shaker cards. MFT came out with some pouches which make the shaker even easier. Don't you love the aquarium? I used some seed beads which I think look like sand. The background was done on watercolor paper using peerless watercolors. The coral was stamped right on the background. The fish were stamped and cut out, then mounted on the background. I kept the rest of the card simple so the focus was on the aquarium. I love the way it turned out.


Winner of This week's challenge

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. I love your shaker aquarium card! So original! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I really love this idea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the aquarium shaker! What a neat design. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete