Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mojo 288 SNSsc18


 
I had fun with this sketch. I used MME "Collectable" paper. don't you just love the plaid? I used Terrific tape for the ribbons and then added rose glitter. The image is a digital one from Sparkle n Sprinkle by Beccy Muir. The fun things about the digi images is that they can be sized to fit your cutout! I colored Mr. Froggy with copics and then embossed him with Sparkle EP. The sentiment is from Stampin Up. I also used my favorite "Dizzy Doiley" for layering.

6 comments:

  1. Emily, this is such a cute card with such a cute little froggy....and the sparkle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill. Coming from you this is really special!

      Delete
  2. Great card using one of my favorite SNS stamps! Love the plaid background and the added sparkly ribbons. Great job. Thanks for joining us over at Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shona. I love the sketches because they really make me think outside my comfort zone.

      Delete
  3. Emily, lovely card! So glad that you could join us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle challenge.

    Cammy

    ReplyDelete